Today, in collaboration with The Pokémon Company, we’re exclusively revealing two new cards from the Scarlet and Purple—Evolutions in Paldea expansion of the Pokémon TCG.
It’s about Wooper and his new development from Paldea, Clodsire. Wooper is a creature that uses Dark-type Energy with a weakness to Fighting-type and Stampede and Playful Kick attacks.
On the other hand, the second card is Clodsire EX, the evolution of Paldea’s Wooper. With 280 HP and Dark Energy, it has the Toxic Swamp ability. This “allows you to leave your opponent’s Active Pokémon Poisoned once during your turn when a Stadium is in play.”
Also, for two generic energies and one dark energy, you can activate the Pin Bone ability, which will make us flip a coin. If tails, Clodsire can’t attack this turn.
The next expansion for the Pokémon TCG, Scarlet & Purple – Paldea Evolutions, will bring more than 190 new cards, including Pokémon EX, Pokémon Teracrystal, Trainer cards, and various special art. It will go on sale and be available in Pokémon TCG Live on June 9th.
This is the full list of what the expansion will include:
- 15 Pokémon EX and 3 Pokémon EX in the Teracrystalline version
- 36 rare Pokémon with special art
- 18 Ultra Rare Pokémon EX and 8 Trainer cards of the same rarity
- 15 Pokemon and Trainer cards from the rare Special Illustration category
- 9 gold-embossed cards from the Hyper Rare category